I wanted to share with you a couple of my favorites for MARCH and they all range in different items. The title is self-explanatory so let’s get down to it!
- I LIVE by this product. Because of my crazy schedule I don’t always have time to fully style my hair every morning. When I can’t blow dry my hair I throw some dry shampoo and everything is good to go!
- I think this show is great. It has great reviews but being in the music industry some of my friends think they make it to cheesy or “story like” but I love it and enjoy it.
- Neutrogena’s makeup remover wipes take off ALL my makeup and isn’t harsh on my skin. I’ve used these wipes for about 6 years and I love them.
- This is my go to candle in the office. it’s a little on the expensive side but it LASTS and smells SOOOO good! I can’t live without a good lit candle.
- I recently was able to get my hands on this beautiful delicate piece from Sarah Magid. I’ve worn it twice so far and get unlimited amount of comments throughout the night. This piece is very versatile and give that “touch” you sometimes need to complete an outift.
- If you haven’t put your ears to this new mixtape you definitely should! This is currently on my car playlist.
- I recently ran across this by seeing it on Demi Lovato’s instagram. I thought it was so cute!! So I definitely had to get it for Rocky!
- I’ve used this juice for some time now. Whether it’s the frozen patches to make at home acai bowls or the juice to make delicious smoothies. I love this company. You can find it at stores like Whole Foods!
Eyelash Extensions by Star_LashExtensions via Instagram
- I recently wanted to see what the lash extensions craze in LA was about. I tried lash extensions one before in Miami but this was around 4 years ago. I went to the queen of lashes Yris who does everyone from Kylie Jenner, Selena Gomez, etc etc. & I fell in LOVE! I don’t feel them like I do when I have strips and they’re so natural looking! Check out her instagram for bookings.